05 Dec Dez Bryant net worth, business, career, investments, family and lifestyle
The Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, Dez Bryant, is one of the most talented and well-known players in the NFL. He was drafted by the Cowboys with a first round pick in 2010, becoming the highest drafted player in Oklahoma State history. He had an immediate impact on the field for the team, leading them to a playoff appearance during his rookie season. Now he’s considered one of the best receivers in football and has been voted into several Pro Bowls since joining the league. In this article we’ll take a look at everything from his net worth to his investments. The post is presented by https://talkcitee.com/
Dez Bryant net worth and salary
The football player is worth an impressive $4 million as of 2022. Bryant’s career earnings are estimated to be around $20 million. His salary is currently under review due to his recent injuries during games. The former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver has made a name for himself playing for the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Cowboys in 2010, and he played with them until 2017 when he left for the New York Giants.
In addition to his professional career, Bryant also participates in several business ventures that contribute significantly to his net worth. He owns a barber shop called “Dez Bryant’s Cutters” which opened in 2016, as well as a sports bar called “Henny On The Rocks”, which opened earlier this year in North Texas (2019). You can read now: Fat joe height
Business and investments
- Dez Bryant Cares Foundation: In July 2016, Bryant co-founded a non-profit organization with the goal of helping children and families in need. The foundation’s first project was to build a new playground at a Dallas YMCA after learning that many families had to travel out of their neighborhood to enjoy facilities like this one.
- Car dealership: In 2017, Bryant opened up his own car dealership called Dez Motorz selling high end vehicles such as Ferraris and other luxury cars.
- Steakhouse: In 2018, he opened up his own steakhouse called DBC Texas Grill & Bar which serves American style cuisine such as filet mignon and crab legs on Monday nights when donors can get them for free thanks to the generosity of Dez himself who donates money from each meal sold then matches it by donating another dollar himself!
Career stats and highlights
While Dez Bryant’s professional football career has been an impressive one, it all started with him being a star in high school. Bryant broke a Texas state record for most receiving yards by a freshman, and he also played on the basketball team. In his sophomore year of college at Oklahoma State University, he was named Big 12 Offensive Newcomer of the Year. He led his team to two bowl games during those two years and was an All-American in 2008 when the Cowboys went 11–2 and finished ranked No. 7 nationally (the highest ever ranking in school history). Upon entering the NFL Draft after his junior year at OSU, Bryant was selected by Dallas Cowboys as their first round pick (24th overall) in 2010 NFL Draft.
Family and lifestyle
Bryant has a daughter, Dezleigh Bryant, with his then-girlfriend Chelsie Kyriss. The couple have since split.
He married Meagan Good in 2013, but they divorced in 2014. In 2017 he married his current wife, Rachel Roy.
The NFL star is also the youngest brother of former Dallas Cowboys player Vincent Bryant, who played three seasons at Oklahoma State University and went on to play in the NFL as well as the Canadian Football League (CFL). Read also: Adam sandler height
- Dez Bryant is a talented athlete and philanthropist who plays football for the Dallas Cowboys. He also has his own clothing line called Dez Bryant’s Dream Season Collection.
- Bryant is also a vegan and an animal rights activist; he has been vegan since high school and even wrote a book about how going vegan helped him perform better on the field when he played for Oklahoma State University (OSU).
- While at OSU, Bryant earned $60,000 from endorsements from Nike, Under Armour and Vizio just three years after getting drafted into college football!
Dez Bryant net worth is estimated at $4 million. Dez Bryant is one of the most talented football players in the world and is also an entrepreneur. He has a large number of investments and businesses, which adds to his net worth every year.