13 Jul What are the best spin and automatic mops?
Do you want to renew the mop? Then you have to try spinning and automatic mops. If you still don’t know which one to choose, we’ll show you the best-valued ones on the market, sign up!
Now is the perfect time to leave our floors shiny. The conventional way to clean the floor is with a mop. This Spanish invention is one of the most used when it comes to cleaning, but it is true that over time it has been transformed, giving rise to more modern ones. We are talking about automatic and spinning mops. If you want to change this cleaning tool, these types of mops can be a good alternative. If you still have doubts about which are the best on the market, we will tell you!
Advantages of automatic and spin mops
- We use less water: thanks to the water container we can better optimize the quantity and not waste anything. In addition to saving, it is a good way to be much more respectful of the environment.
- We make less effort: automatic mops usually come with an articulated stick that allows us to avoid back pain. The automatic system also helps when draining the water.
- We clean in depth: automatic and rotating mops are usually made of another material, specifically microfibers. This type of material helps collect dust and other dirt particles much faster.
- Greater durability: it is true that automatic mops have a higher price compared to a classic mops. But it is true that they last much longer.
Which model of the automatic mop to choose?
Automatic mop buckets are a revolution in the market, and they make our lives easier. But, it is true that there is a lot of variety and sometimes it can be difficult to choose. It is important to know that there are two types of automatic mops:
- With pedal: when we introduce the mop in the drainer, we need to press the pedal so it drains.
- No pedal: the difference with the previous mop is that once we insert the mop into the wringer, it will do so automatically without the need for a pedal.
We analyze the best 4 automatic mops on the market
Leifheit Clean Twist Disc Mop
We have done a search to find the best and most valued users on the market, and we have seen that this model succeeds. It is the Clean Twist Disc Mop model of the Leifheit brand, and it has a 72% of good ratings. One of the advantages that users highlight about the mop is its comfort, and also that it drains perfectly. The latter is highly valued by people with platforms or parquet floors where excessive use of water is not recommended.
Vileda Easy Wring & Clean
Although the most popular ones are without a pedal, it is true that there are others that do. This Vileda is one of the best sellers of the brand. The pedal function is mainly used to control the water we want to use to mop the floor.
If you are looking for a more compact mop, this one has it all. Its bucket saves a lot of space and also water. The handle tilts easily in different areas, which allows you to scrub the floors correctly and in all corners of the house.
Tencoz Spray Mop
This is a slightly different automatic mop in that a steamer is used instead of the conventional bucket. Thanks to the bottle that it has in the stick area we can scrub the floor in a more comfortable way. It is a good option for small apartments and also if we do not want to carry the whole house with the bucket. It does not need a battery or batteries. For the water to come out, we must press on the handle area.
You may like to read CLEAN THE KITCHEN: TIPS AND TRICKS